customer dissatisfied

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cthrower
New Poster

customer dissatisfied

i have only had this serice since March 26, 2020 and i have been trying to call to cancel it since April 2nd, no one told me when i signed up for this serice that i could not connect to my works VPN server with this service i found that out by chatting with a customer service rep, and that is the only reason i even got internet, i have had to use my cell phones hot spot to be able to work from home, i advised them that i was getting internet to work from home, no one told me about a 2 year minimum contract or about any cancellation fees the only thing i was told or asked was what kind of siding did we have on our home, i have called and called the number to cancel and noone ever answers it just keeps telling me to call back later, this is ridiculous, this service is worthless to me if i have to use my cell phones hotspot to even work, and thats not the only problem we cant watch a movie on netflix because it buffers through out the movie, we try to use our cell phones to do anything and if we have the wifi turned on it just spins and spins but if we shut off the wifi then guess what we have no problem, i want this canceled and i need someone from hughesnet to get ahold of me ASAP because im not paying another months bills for a worthless product so i can get an internet/wifi that actually works and i dont have to keep paying for something i cant even use and paying for the data cost for my cell phones hotspot. and beleive me i will tell everyone i know that this is the worst company for internet and customer service

20 REPLIES 20