cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

hughesnet price goughing

Assistant Professor

Re: hughesnet price goughing

@Tx38special wrote:
And it's clear to me now, who the share holders are of Hughesnet and this "community "form are.

I have no idea what you're talking about, but when you air drop into a conversation with an attitude, don't be surprised if you get some attitude in return.

This site isn't social media. It's a user-to-user support area. If you have an account and billing question to raise in this forum, do so. If you have a means to answer the original poster's question, do so.

Otherwise, parachuting in and claiming someone's rights to free speech are being violated is not only incorrect, it's completely inappropriate.

* Disclaimer: I am a HughesNet customer and not a HughesNet employee. All of my comments are my own and do not necessarily represent HughesNet in any way.
Distinguished Professor IV

Re: hughesnet price goughing

@Tx38special wrote:
Ever hear of FREEDOM OF SPEACH?  

Yes, I have, and just like with every other proprietary website on the net, it doesn't fully apply, as there are rules, regulations and decorum expectations with all of them.   

Secondly, as evidently needs to be said again, this is a SUPPORT site, not a RANT site.  If you simply want to rant, please do it elsewhere.

AMD FX-6100 | Samsung 250GB 840 EVO SSD | Western Digital Blue 500GB HDD | 16GB DDR3-1866 | EVGA Geforce GTX 550ti | Windows 10 Pro 64-bit