internet price

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
hessy41
Sophomore

internet price

I just wrote a whole letter and it disappeard  I was complaining about how they said I had to buy the equipment, then found out later , like 3 or 4 days that I could have rented it.  They then said I could.  that my credit was good.  I was only charged $15 something the first month.  the next month it was $49. something  when I called I was told my credit wasn't good,  after areguing with him   He gave me $20 credit each month for a year.  I told him I didn't want that I wanted the $15 I was promised.  Then I talked to another person and after arguing she said the same thing my credit was bad.  I have an excellent credit rating of 820.  She gave me the supervisor and she was very rude.  I have not been able to hardly understand any of them.  When I took the service, they ask how I would use it.  I said e mail, text and phone calls and occassional look something up.  No streaming or downloading.  They said what I have will be fine.  The 2nd month I  only had 10% with 6 days to go.  They lied about that.  Everytime I ask a question they just said what I wanted to hear in most cases.  The guy that installed the dish put it in the farthest room from the rest of the house because it was easy for him.  I ask him to put it in the bedroom which is in the middle of the house and he said no.   I want to get out of this contract.  I talked to another person and they said yes,  they sucker you in  and lie and then you are stuckl.   the lady that I talked to tonight told me to try this.  At least I could understand her.  Your company is nothing  but a bunch of liars that no one can understand.  They talk so fast you can't understand any of it.  The lady told you to give you the serial # of the radio as she called it because I will have to move everything to get to the router for the number on the  back  It is: 601711623665 Hope to hear from you and get this settled to my satisfaction.

43 REPLIES 43