cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

still unable to view my invoices help please? I already checked in

Highlighted

Re: still unable to view my invoices help please? I already checked in

Good morning cuddlebug,

We're you able to view your past invoices following the steps I showed above? I wasn't aware you were trying to pay a bill since you actually had a negative balance on your account, this is why you got the message "you cannot collect a zero balance or negative amount". 

Just another tip, if you see your balance in parentheses "($45.00)" for example, as opposed to "$45.00", that means your HughesNet account has a negative balance. 

Also, this method you're using to view/pay bills is just one option to do so, normally, subscribers may pay after logging in. We just provided another method to pay without logging for convenience.

Please let us know if your have any other questions about billing.

Thanks,
Liz
If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Highlighted

Thanks for the info Liz.  Yes, I was attempting to pay my bill.  Unaware it would be in parentheses if it had a neg. balance.  I'll keep that in mind.  Thank you to all who took the time to post here.  It has helped.  My bill said 45.00 so I figured that is what I owed, will watch for the parenthesis next time. 
Highlighted

You're welcome, cuddlebug! We're here if you need us. Smiley Happy

-Liz
If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.