upgrade problems

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
lljames76555
New Poster

upgrade problems

I recently received a phone call from sales about upgrading to Gen 5. I agreed to the upgrade. But instead of upgrading my account, a new account was started. So, when I received my bill for this month, I am being charged for 2 open accounts. When I contacted the Account Management dept, I was told that I could not get a full credit for the old account as it was never closed. I am getting a pro rated credit on next months billing. I do not think this is very fair. They can check the usage on the old equipment and see that it was not operational for the previous month. I also had purchased tokens just before the upgrade and I was told that I can not transfer them to my new account or receive a refund for the unused tokens. I feel like I am being ripped off

2 REPLIES 2
Liz

Hi Lori,

Welcome back to the community, thank you for reaching out, I'm sorry to hear this is happening. I helped you last time you had this issue and had your accounts separated, so I definitely want to get to the bottom of this. Let me investigate further for you and I'll send you a private message once I have any updates or questions.

Your patience and understanding are much appreciated.

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Slow performance? Click me!

Liz

Hi Lori,

Please check your private messages (PM) in the top right corner of the community page as I've sent you a PM to further address your concerns.

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Slow performance? Click me!