@rrichards207 wrote: Data useage at this point is at 98% remaining, the 2% used is probably from conducting so many speed tests... The following is not related to the issues you're describing, but mentioned only for reference. During your first twenty days of service HughesNet continually refills your Service Plan data allotment. They do this as a courtesy in order to allow new customer to update/upgrade their devices to current without it affecting their normal monthly data allotment, as these activities can use a lot of data. After those twenty days your usage will be tallied/deducted in the normal fashion. I just wanted you to be aware of this in order to explain why your data usage tally will start to increase around the 19th or 20th.
... View more
That's pretty awful. I'd say you should stop trying, as the Internet in general is very loaded down by all the people who are stuck at home due to the virus crisis, and this makes uploading and downloading particularly bad. It's a national problem, and we should all probably try to stick to non-data-intensive activities, so as not to make the issue worse. dorourke7280 wrote: Help! My wife is uploading photos to Shutterfly from a recent vacation. The photos start to upload, then she gets a message saying the images are "broken". So she tries again (and again, and again) and finally they upload. Our data usage meter show's we've used 10.2 GB in one day!
... View more