Hughesnet Community

Am I not recieving the EBB benefit anymore?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
CWM030
Sophomore

Am I not recieving the EBB benefit anymore?

I just noticed on my December bill:

Previous Balance:

$41.73Bill To:
REDACTED
REDACTED
REDACTED

Customer Since: 11/11/2020
Payments Posted:-$41.73
Adjustments:$0.00
-------------
Past Due:

$0.00

Recurring/One Time Charges:$35.73
Usage Charges:$0.00
-------------
Current Charges:$35.73
Taxes:$6.00
-------------
Total Current Invoice:$41.73
Total Due:$41.73
Due Date:12/11/2021
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Good morning Chris,

I still see it on the December bill. If you click either link for Account Charges or View Site Details, you can see the breakdown that includes the EBB discount.

-Liz

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Slow performance? Click me!

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
CWM030
Sophomore

I am having to reply to this post because I couldn't type anymore after copy and pasting my bill..

But anyways by looking at this bill, I do not see the 50.00 EBB benefit on my account anymore?

I got it for like a month or two and now I don't see it on the bill anymore.

Thanks,

Chris

maratsade
Distinguished Professor IV

Good morning Chris,

I still see it on the December bill. If you click either link for Account Charges or View Site Details, you can see the breakdown that includes the EBB discount.

-Liz

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Good morning @Liz 

ahhh now I see it

EBB Service Credit1-$50.00

@maratsadeit's not supposed to run out, they just announced on tv that the EBB is changing names on 1/1 and will be perm, and as of 3/1 they will only be paying 30.00 a month. Which that will help me tremendiously since I was paying 91.00 until I found out about the EBB.

maratsade
Distinguished Professor IV

That's excellent news, @CWM030 ! 

You're on top of it, Chris! At first I wondered if this was the switch from EBB to ACP (Affordable Connectivity Program), but after double checking, it's not until much later in your case, but you're already aware of that. 

Thanks for reaching out to confirm, drop on by anytime if you have any other concerns.

-Liz

Thank you @Liz !!!