Liz- Termination Fee

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
eco
Sophomore

Liz- Termination Fee

Hi Liz- I see I was charged a termination fee for my Gen 5 account.

I did contact billing, they read the case #  message from you , and said they would take care of that. I just saw I was charged the termination fee. Thanks

Termination Fee Service Termination 5th Month 01/18/24 01/18/24 $ 370.00

4 REPLIES 4
Liz

Hi ecoalex!

Thanks for reaching out, I've reviewed your billing history and while the ETF does appear on your latest bill, it was offset by an adjustment in the previous bill. You can review this if you're currently logged into my.hughesnet.com, just navigate to the the bill from Dec 18 - Jan18 via the dropdown menu on the Billing Summary page.

Click on the Bill Details button on the bottom right.

A new window will pop up with a detailed bill. In the Payment and Adjustments section, you'll see the ETF adjustment. Hope that makes sense, but feel free to ask any other questions if you need any other clarification!

-Liz

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Slow performance? Click me!

Liz- I see my checking was debited today- I saw the invoice , and the credit as you stated, yet on the billing from Hughes, the termination fee was there.

02/20/24 from my checking acct-
Automated Payment
HNS HUGHESNET86 6-347-3292
REC: ALEX *STROMEYE

My billing statement does show the fee-
-
-
−419.99

Hughes Invoice  I'm sorry for the size, the site made it smaller  for the size,
Account Summary
Previous Balance: $ 54.99
Last Payment: $ -54.99
Adjustments:
$ 0.00

Past Due:
$ 0.00
Recurring/One Time Charges: $ 419.99
Usage Charges:
$ 0.00

Current Charges:
$ 419.99
Taxes:
$ 0.00

Total Current Invoice:
$ 419.99
Total Due:
$ 419.99
Due Date:
2/18/24

Hughes Bill 2.20.24.png

Liz- my checking acct debit today sorry for all this , Thanks

Hughes MS Debit.png

Hi ecoalex,

No need to apologize, thanks for the details, I've PMed you to address your concerns, please check your private messages. 

Thanks,

Liz

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Slow performance? Click me!