Hughesnet Community

THESE IDIOTS CANNOT GET MY PAYMENT INFORMATION CORRECT AND THIS HAS BEEN GOING ON FOR ALMOST A YEAR!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jwstephens

THESE IDIOTS CANNOT GET MY PAYMENT INFORMATION CORRECT AND THIS HAS BEEN GOING ON FOR ALMOST A YEAR!

I have month after month received notification that my payment failed.  My payment did not fail - the people who take the calls cannot get the information correct every time I call in, answer the same stupid questions after holding forever - I even went in an updated my information and they still can't get it right.  Anyone else have that problem?  One way they could possibly get it right is to hire AMERICANS!
3 REPLIES 3
BirdDog
Assistant Professor

I'm an American and still confused by your post. Not sure what the trouble is, just a general statement. Care to explain further so an Official Rep can try to help?
Gwalk900
Honorary Alumnus

Usually Hughes requires that a payment method be on file and unless Invoice Billing is set up your method of payment will be auto-drafted.

There have been some reports that certain Debit Cards are not being accepted.

What payment type do you have on file?

Amanda

Hi jwstephens

Sorry to hear about this. If your payment failed to us, have you checked with your bank to see what is coming up on their end (reason or code for failure/decline)? Since you've had a tough time getting things straight over the phone, what happens when you put the information in yourself on our website?

Thanks
Amanda