cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Holiday Food Photo Sweepstakes

Admin

Holiday Food Photo Sweepstakes

We had so much fun looking at all of your photos from where you live. This holiday season, we
want to see what’s cooking at your house!

Win one of four $500 gift cards by entering the HughesNet Community Holiday Food Photo Sweepstakes and share your best homemade dish. Is it your killer banana cream pie? Your famous string bean casserole?

We’re accepting entries for appetizers, main dishes, side dishes, and desserts. After you submit a photo with a caption about the dish, you will be entered in the sweepstakes to win a $500 gift card just by showing off your food!. The sweepstakes runs until 11:59:59 pm ET on December 31, 2014 and is open only to current HughesNet customers.

You can enter the sweepstakes by visiting http://woobox.com/z3ti7c.  We look forward to seeing your photos!

-The Community Team

14 REPLIES 14
New Poster

Re: Holiday Food Photo Sweepstakes

two of mine entered will post more soon

Well there are people having issues getting their Residential Subscriber Agreement clarified and are being ignored, But I guess lets all try and make things better with a "Holiday food photo sweepstakes" thread. And lets not forget the other hundreds of people on this forum that are paying out large sums of money for what amounts to a very small if not useless amount of internet. https://community.myhughesnet.com/hughesnet/topics/instead-of-giving-me-higher-speed-can-i-have-more... 
 Disgusting way to treat your paying customers but you go ahead and enjoy your food pics.
New Poster

the pic listed as great seafood is at a restaurant 
Assistant Professor

Obviously. Also love the "Hi, nice to meet everyone" entry. Smiley Happy
New Poster

yeah I dont think it will count either, lol

Charles....Do you work for Hughesnet....Just asking.
New Poster

Hi Andrew, No Im just a customer like you and sgoshe and Tim J and Charles S. The Hughesnet employees have either Official Rep or employee next to their names.
Associate Professor