cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Spaceway Service Update -#2

Admin

Spaceway Service Update -#2

We are currently experiencing an interruption of Internet service for our Spaceway customers. Our network engineers are working to restore service as quickly as possible. We don't anticipate service to return until tomorrow morning. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause you. Additional updates for follow.
11 REPLIES 11
Associate Professor

Re: Spaceway Service Update -#2

Katie, due to the nature of the outage and the duration, will Hughes be offering anything to Spaceway3 users to compensate for the outage?  I remember several years ago when Spaceway3 acted up Hughesnet offered free complimentary restore tokens.  Though things are different now, I hope to see Hughes do something interesting for the users impacted. Smiley Happy

My payment will be a day late this month due to technical dificulties
Admin

Charles, understanble question. Right now, all senior management resources, engineering and business VPs, are focused on correcting the problem and getting the Spaceway service operational again.
Assistant Professor

Not a good night for all concerned. I wish you a speedy remedy.  Smiley Sad

An example of just how complex satellite internet is.

I agree with Charles. We pay for extra usage every month so some banked usage would be nice compensation. I

Good morning. Good luck.

For us who do not know... Where is Spaceway? Our service has been terrible for months
Assistant Professor

It is the name of a satellite in space. Actually Spaceway 3 I believe.

http://www.hughes.com/technologies/satellite-platforms/spaceway-3-1

thanks