cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Thanksgiving Thoughts from Hughes

Highlighted
Admin

Thanksgiving Thoughts from Hughes

Thank you for being our valued customers. We are grateful for the pleasure of serving you and your HughesNet support questions. You make it fun, really! We wish you all an enjoyable Thanksgiving whether with or without your family around you.

As a reminder, our offices will be closed this coming Thursday & Friday. Since there are so many helpful members of our community, we still encourage everyone to post during this time. If you need immediate assistance, our phone and chat lines will be open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to assist you.

To contact our support teams by phone, call us toll free at 1-866-347-3292
To chat with our representatives online, visit this link: http://customercare.myhughesnet.com/support.cfm?source=communitychat

With many thanks,

Katie, Liz, Amanda, Chris & Miles

17 REPLIES 17
Tutor

Re: Thanksgiving Thoughts from Hughes

Happy Thanksgiving to each of you and all the community.

Assistant Professor

Right back to all of you Katie! Thanks and have a great and safe holiday!!!

-Liz

Thanks,
Liz

Did my post answer your question? Accept as Solution to help others find it faster.--------------------------------->

'Cause I'm not as creative as Liz, I'll just show you an example of me at Thanksgiving Dinner.

~Amanda
Honorary Alumnus

Wishing everyone at Hughes and in the Community a Safe and Happy Holiday.

Don't forget to Relax !

Associate Professor
Admin

Gwalk900 - I'm laughing out loud at this one.  It's too good for just LOL

Just a reminder & bump..

As a reminder, our offices will be closed this coming Thursday & Friday. Since there are so many helpful members of our community, we still encourage everyone to post during this time. If you need immediate assistance, our phone and chat lines will be open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to assist you.

To contact our support teams by phone, call us toll free at 1-866-347-3292
To chat with our representatives online, visit this link: http://customercare.myhughesnet.com/support.cfm?source=communitychat
Alum