cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Win10 Download HughesNet Relief

Pawnee County

Re: Win10 Download HughesNet Relief

Interesting read thanks, basically they are turning the PC into a I-Phone type of technology.  Sell apps and cloud services by the month.  The only thing is folks with metered bandwidth are going to be gobbling up bytes like crazy.
BirdDog
Assistant Professor

Well, at least I'm learning more about Linux everyday. My biggest obstacle to converting right now is I'm having a hard time getting my SiliconDust TV box to work with it. Gave up last week, will try again when I'm up for it.
And yes, I've read tons of info on it. Have MythTV going but need to get it to recognize the box. Have downloaded the drivers from SiliconDust, the package servers, everything.
Don't want to get into it here. Will create new post if/when I need you and Jezra's help, if you're willing.  Smiley Happy
Pawnee County

I am in 100% agreement with you and the folks with legacy systems are really getting screwed for lack of a better phrase.  The last I read put it at 70% but I did think that was short.
Pawnee County

I'll help all I can but I am still learning also even though I have been using Mint for over a year.  The forum has been my best friend though.
C0RR0SIVE
Associate Professor

Pawnee County

The are probably having lunch with the Windows Rep.
Denise Holcomb1

Actually my husband and I were just having that discussion, because I work in a library!  LOL.  Don't know why I didn't think of it.  Probably because my 3-year-old gives me memory loss. Smiley Wink
Denise Holcomb1

I would appreciate a how-to guide.  I'm kind of a halfway decent techie if given good instructions.  Where do i find this .iso file?
Denise Holcomb1

Thanks Bill!
Pamela Daniels

i just paid my btll July 29th, running slow & most of my games no longer come in. Today you told me i already exceeded my data, that seems to soon, what gives here.