cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MarkJFine
Professor

Ignore anything I've ever said about Outroute 7

Clearly I don't know what I'm talking about.Untitled.jpg

Last I looked there was no Outroute 10 on Beam 68 in the commissioning configuration file. They only go up to 7.

So, either things are changing dynamically, or David Lynch's was right... we all live inside a dream. 😜

* Disclaimer: I am a HughesNet customer and not a HughesNet employee. All of my comments are my own and do not necessarily represent HughesNet in any way.
11 REPLIES 11
C0RR0SIVE
Associate Professor

Hrm, wouldn't be hard to fathom them uploading a new configuration file to your terminal, especially seeing as you are on Beam 068 and its been having issues.

Nope.. same file is in there, ver NAD_WB_A.133, rdate 23 Mar 17.

Was on Outroute 3 this morning with no updated IPGWID or association time.

Guessing that outroutes are dynamically reassigned now.

* Disclaimer: I am a HughesNet customer and not a HughesNet employee. All of my comments are my own and do not necessarily represent HughesNet in any way.

I notice mine has changed since I have been on this service for what 3 weeks now.  Was 7... had issues on beam 55.  Then moved to 1 ..... then all was working better... now on 9 as of yesterday.  I seem to be good right now on beam 55 too.  TJ

maratsade
Distinguished Professor IV

"especially seeing as you are on Beam 068 and its been having issues."

Don't harsh on Beam 68, please. It may retaliate by going slow ALL day as opposed to just at night.

maratsade

Consider it ignored. And, David Lynch was indeed right.

@MarkJFine wrote:

Clearly I don't know what I'm talking about.Untitled.jpg

Last I looked there was no Outroute 10 on Beam 68 in the commissioning configuration file. They only go up to 7.

So, either things are changing dynamically, or David Lynch's was right... we all live inside a dream. 😜

we live inside a dream.gif

GabeU

I still think it's the Gremlins.  

giphy.gif

maratsade

It could be the evil influence of.... the Hidden Network!  Or it could be a secret cabal of nefarious engineers, bent on chaos and destruction.

GabeU

Oh no.  Please, not the hidden network.  Never the hidden network!  😛

...it's the Hidden Network...it's the Hidden Network

GabeU

giphy (2).gif