Hughesnet Community

Holiday High-Speed Data. Get More Data Tokens With This Special Offer!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mackiew
New Poster

Holiday High-Speed Data. Get More Data Tokens With This Special Offer!

I received an email from HughesNet Customer Care touting a special offer. What is the special offer? When I login to my account to buy data tokens it is the same price structure for the same amount of data

12 REPLIES 12
maratsade
Distinguished Professor IV

The email should explain the offer. You pay for a certain number of tokens and get those plus added tokens. I think if you bought 3 tokens, you got 5 for the same price (EDIT: as in 5 for the price of 3).  Hopefully a mod will clarify.

GabeU

@mackiew 

I noticed this too.  The email speaks of a special that includes more data with the purchase, but there's no reflection of this when you sign in to buy them.  Hopefully a rep will have some info regarding this.

Capture.PNG

@Liz @Remy @Damian 

maratsade

Mods, I bought some tokens and didn't get any extra ones, just the number I bought.  Is the sale still going on? I didn't keep the promotional email.  EDIT: I see by Gabe's screenshot that the sale goes until 12/14 so I should've received some extra tokens.  🙂 

@Liz 

Remy

mackiew,

I see it's your first post here, welcome to the Community! From what I've been told, although it doesn't reflect directly on the site, if you purchase one of the token packages, the additional GBs will be added shortly afterwards automatically. I had this situation with another customer recently, and shortly after they purchased a 3GB token, the 4th free one was added. I'll have your feedback passed along about the website as well, it'd definitely help to have the additional GBs you'd be receiving show on the website itself!

Thanks,

Remy

Remy

maratsade,

I'll have this sent up to be looked into. It states the tokens can take up to 5 days to be applied to the account, but I'll keep my eye on your account. If it doesn't apply by then, at the very least, I'll throw the 4th one on there manually free of charge.

Thanks,

Remy

maratsade

Sounds good, Remy. 🙂   I got 10GB.

I don't have the email anymore, so I don't know how many extra tokens came with that.

Remy

maratsade,

The 10GB token package includes an additional 5 free gigs! Please let me know if you receive them in the coming days, it'd go a long way for confirming that this promotion is working properly!

Thanks,

Remy

maratsade

Will do! 🙂

maratsade

Remy, I got the extra tokens. 🙂

@Remy wrote:

maratsade,

The 10GB token package includes an additional 5 free gigs! Please let me know if you receive them in the coming days, it'd go a long way for confirming that this promotion is working properly!

Thanks,

Remy

Remy

maratsade,

That's great to hear! Thank you for the update, it's very much appreciated!

Thanks,

Remy

i bought two 75.00 packages and was supposed to get ten extra tokens for the  holiday promotion. the extra 20 tokens have not been added. i email and was told to go take a survey, with no answer about the tokens. also told to come here and get message to you for help, so here i am  thanks

maratsade

It took a few days for them to arrive. They don't show up right away.