2.11 0.58

5.31 0.76

1.00  0.34

0.84 0.28

2.33 0.03 

GabeU
Distinguished Professor IV

@TripleMRanch

Please follow the Community Guidelines and stop the spamming.  

@Liz @Amanda

1.16 0.01 fix it called and called no fix

GabeU

@TripleMRanch

If you're having an issue with someting, perhaps it would be a better idea to describe your issue instead of spamming numbers.  

But, whatever these spammed numbers are supposed to mean, evidently it's fixed, as you marked one set of numbers as a solution.  So, whatever it means, glad it's fixed.  

But, again, please stop spamming.  

4.1     0.01 

I wanna play.

125.04    17.04 

Is that good?

@TripleMRanch

If you want help, then first, stop the useless spam, then second, perform the proper troubleshooting steps, otherwise your thread will go mostly ignored.

Create a testmy.net account and perform 3-5 tests during different parts of the day. Then share the account results link with us here.

Please keep in mind that Hughesnet will only accept testmy.net and the official Hughesnet speed test results. Tests from other sites like speedtest.net are not accepted due to the compression technologies and latency that satellite deploys.

Most important points to remember during this test:
-do the tests while directly connected to the HughesNet modem with a LAN cable (NO third party Router or Wireless devices can be used)
-use the 12MB size download test file ONLY if on Gen4 Service Plan
-use the 25MB size download test file ONLY if on Gen5 Service Plan

-If testing upload instead of download, you must use a 4MB size upload test file
-space each test at least 5 minutes apart
-post your results URL here, it may look something like http://testmy.net/quickstats/C0RR0SIVE

For a more in depth guide on running the tests, please visit: http://customer.kb.hughesnet.com/Pages/7001.aspx

The Reps are on M-F from approximately 8AM to 5PM Eastern. They will be the ones to address your speed issues, but they will need these tests to do so.

@TripleMRanch

I am assuming that the numbers you are spamming are your speed tests. Despite the amount you have run, it doesn't tell me much. It's like calling your mechanic to tell him your car won't start, but don't provide the make, model, year, sounds you hear - is there smoke coming from the engine? Is there gas in the tank?

The best thing is to run the tests as @C0RR0SIVE explained above me and provide some detail. What device(s) are you using, troubleshooting you've done, time of day it happens, when it started, wireless or wired, distance from your router if wireless, etc.......

~Amanda

Desktop Alien called support for 3 weeks they say they have called back they lie home all day no calls happens all day all night wired 2 feet started when I went to gen 5 called support for 3 weeks they have lied about calls to me tired of this crappy internet and crap support therefore you get spammed

@TripleMRanch

Just what part of "corporate level support" are you not understanding ?

Lost me right after "Desktop Alien"

* Disclaimer: I am a HughesNet customer and not a HughesNet employee. All of my comments are my own and do not necessarily represent HughesNet in any way.
GabeU

@TripleMRanch

1:  Desktop Alien?  Um....what?

2.  Please run the testmy.net speed tests as laid out in the instructions and post the results URL.    

3.  It would help if you used some punctuation and sentence structure in your future replies.

4.  This is a support community, and this section is a place to receive help with service related issues.  This is not a place for you to complain and spam, no matter how you may feel.    

Ok this place is a joke and paying 100 dollars a month for these lousy internet speeds is really pissing me off, why not just admit you cant figure out how to fix the northern california problem, instead they tell you they will call you on a certain day not a time a 24 hour time period when you are supposed to be home then after making 5 different days when they didnt call they tell you they will call you in a week, in a stinking week, mean while you are stuck with crappy internet you cant even play micorsoft solitaire on. And you people want to not get mad. I have been hung up on by your staff a dozen times either that or my phone which I get from you died  because of  your lousy  internet And  I am not supposed  to   get mad ?                      

GabeU

@TripleMRanch

You have two options.

1.  Run the speed tests laid out by Corrosive and answer the questions asked by Amanda.  

2.  Continue to rant and get nowhere.  

This is a SUPPORT site.  This isn't a rant site.  This isn't a complaint site.  No one is asking you to not be angry.  What IS asked of you is that if you are going to utilize this site to get support, which, again, is a SUPPORT site, please answer the questions and do what is asked.  This is not phone support.  This is the HughesNet Support Community.  The key word, again, is SUPPORT.   

So, again, you have a choice to make, and it's between two things.  Get the support needed by answering the questions asked and doing what is asked, or don't do any of those things, continue to rant, and get nowhere.  It's ultimately up to you.  This place is a joke?  No, this place is a SUPPORT site, and no one is requiring you to be here, but since you are, why not stop wasting YOUR time and participate in the solution?