cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

1 Year with Hughesnet, Best ISP we've ever had

Sophomore

1 Year with Hughesnet, Best ISP we've ever had

It's been 1 year since we signed up with HughesNet. The service has either met or exceeded our expectations.

With our old ISP we didn't know day to day if we would have service or not and had constant service interruptions which caused a lot of stress in our household. With HughesNet all that is gone. It just works, speeds are great, we can even watch an occasional video which we could never do with our old ISP.

Thank you HughesNet for providing service where I live and where no other ISP wants to.
5 REPLIES 5

Re: 1 Year with Hughesnet, Best ISP we've ever had

Hi foxbrook,

Your post really means a lot to us. Smiley Happy Thank you for taking the time to share your positive experience here in the community. 

We're here if ever you need us.

-Liz

Thanks,
Liz

Did my post answer your question? Accept as Solution to help others find it faster.--------------------------------->

Assistant Professor

Wow, three praises in less than 24 hours! Is it an Apocalypse?  Smiley Happy

We too live where Hughesnet is one of only two options and the Internet has been great for the 7 months we've had it., much more bandwidth for the money than the alternative. I just wish we hadn't bundled the phone service which is a constant headache.

Gregg, If it's not working, you may be able to get out of the phone service without too much hassle. Have you checked on the Early Termination Fees? 
El Dorado Networks |Diamond Springs, CA | eldoradonetworks.com

Is it an Apocalypse?
Maybe it's Engineer Bill trying to make amends Smiley Happy
El Dorado Networks |Diamond Springs, CA | eldoradonetworks.com