cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

5g wifi not available.

Highlighted
Freshman

Re: 5g wifi not available.

Dont know why I said 4 X 4 is 12, its 16, but as I said I have been pushing it and 16 is still below the 20 threshold on my plan here

Highlighted
Distinguished Professor IV

@CDLdrvr 

It's the first 20 days, but it's actually for anything you do.  HughesNet gives it for the primary purpose of letting you update or upgrade without burning through your data, but you can use it for anything.  Some people go on streaming or other downloading sprees.  Smiley Tongue  

The 20GB plan has always been enough for me during normal activities, but I did exhaust my data for the first time a couple of months ago, and I'll do it again this month.  Good ole PlayOn Cloud is the reason.  I was too tired to wait up to download the files during the Bonus Zone, and too lazy to schedule the downloads to my phone.  It was only about 7GB, but that was enough.  So, as of right now, I have ten days left in my data cycle, but only 1.4GB of data.  I still have plenty of Bonus Zone data, but that's not going to help me during the day.  Luckily, though, I have a good amount of Token data, so I won't actually go into FAP.  

If you go into FAP (Fair Access Policy (i.e. exhausting your data)), I hope that you do get between 1Mbps and 3Mbps.  I think most people do.  

Regarding ExSat, I think he's strictly wireless now, having gotten in on the Verizon prepaid data thing before they ended it for new sign ups.

AMD Ryzen 5 3400G | XPG SX8200 Pro 500GB M.2 NVMe SSD | Western Digital Blue 500GB HDD | 16GB Corsair DDR4-3000 | Windows 10 Pro 64-bit
Highlighted

I am new to this technology, I can not get a speed that required for the clip. the buffer and interrupt is all the time.

Highlighted
Distinguished Professor IV

@naritthapanadil wrote:

I am new to this technology, I can not get a speed that required for the clip. the buffer and interrupt is all the time.

Have you tried turning off, or pausing, the Video Data Saver?  

If you have, but it didn't help, it would best for you to start a new topic (in Tech Support) in order to troubleshoot the issue and keep it separate from the original poster's.  

AMD Ryzen 5 3400G | XPG SX8200 Pro 500GB M.2 NVMe SSD | Western Digital Blue 500GB HDD | 16GB Corsair DDR4-3000 | Windows 10 Pro 64-bit