Bonus Zone Issues

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
John1701q
Freshman

Bonus Zone Issues

A few years back I was forced into upgrading to Gen5. I have a new dish and the HT-2000-W modem. I also had to select a new plan. With that new plan I was getting 10 gig regular and 50 gig bonus zone. Now I am only getting 10gig on the bonus zone. I have the Prime Plus plan, the tiers above it and below it both get the 50gig bonus zone. I contacted tech support and was told that I was still on Gen 4 and had the older equipment. They were trying to upsell me, but I al;ready am on Gen5. What is going on here?

8 REPLIES 8
maratsade
Distinguished Professor IV

Gen 5 doesn't have Prime Plus. The names of the service plans are just the amount of monthly GB: 15 GB, 30 GB, 45 GB, 75 GB and 100 GB.  Anyway, hopefully the reps on this site will get back to you soon about your Bonus Zone.  Best wishes for a quick resolution!

Remy

John,

Thanks for reaching out! Upon looking into your account, it seems you're currently on one of our Gen4 plans. Gen4 services are able to operate using a HT2000W. We strongly recommend reaching out to us at your earliest convenience and upgrading to Gen5 services! As maratsade stated, we have 5 different plans available to you, all with a 50GB Bonus Zone!

Thanks,

Remy

That still does not explain why I lost my bonus zone. The G4 plans all show having 50gig

John,

That does seem to be a bit odd. Our Gen4 plans recently underwent a price change, but to my knowledge your Bonus Zone should be unaffected by any changes. We're currently consulting with our billing team, and we'll provide updates when we receive them. 

Thanks,

Remy

Any updates?

John,

Nothing yet, it's still being looked into. We'll provide updates when we receive them!

Thanks,

Remy

John,

Good news, I've received an update! We're going to get the account fixed, and returned back to a 50GB bonus zone. The 10GB bonus zone was an error regarding your specific service plan. You may not see it updated immediately, but in the coming days you should see a change.

Thanks,

Remy

John,

It appears it's been fixed! I've gone ahead and added some additional token GB to your account as well. We appreciate your cooperation and patience! 

Thanks,

Remy