Bug report II

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
GW
Advanced Tutor

Bug report II

Thanks for trying Liz. They are trying to fix the credit card screen but as usual, it's only broken with my Hughes connection.

onp cc error screen.JPG

It seems Hughes is having another issue, too. Imagine that  Smiley Wink

hughes error.JPG

5 REPLIES 5
Liz

Hi GW,

We can at least help with the HughesNet site. What were you trying to do when you encountered that screen?

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Slow performance? Click me!

GW
Advanced Tutor

OK, so when did this first happen and is it still happening now?

Can you please give more detail as to the step sequence leading to that error message?

Were you able to get to this login screen? https://hughesnet.skylogin.com/idp/Authn/HNSLogin

Does the error happen after you click the Sign In button?

What is the URL of the page you were previously on before the error message appeared?

I'd like to try to reproduce this error so that I have enough information and context for our devs.

Your cooperation, patience, and understanding are much appreciated.

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

GW
Advanced Tutor

@Liz wrote:

OK, so when did this first happen and is it still happening now?

Didn't happen the last time I logged in.It rarely happens but I do see it on occasion.

Can you please give more detail as to the step sequence leading to that error message?

I just used the sign in/register link up at the top right after coming to the community page from the link in my notification email after you posted the last reponse. I tried to log in to thank you for your efforts. After logging in again later, I noticed there was no reply button because you locked the thread.

Were you able to get to this login screen? https://hughesnet.skylogin.com/idp/Authn/HNSLogin

Haha, your link takes me to this:

follow link.JPG

Does the error happen after you click the Sign In button?

Sorry, I don't remember but I think it happened after user name and password and pushing the sign in button

What is the URL of the page you were previously on before the error message appeared?

https://community.hughesnet.com/t5/Tech-Support/Bug-report/m-p/104143#M71267

I'd like to try to reproduce this error so that I have enough information and context for our devs.

Your cooperation, patience, and understanding are much appreciated.

Ah ok, that is odd. Well I guess that direct URL for the login page isn't meant to be used, hence the error; I got that too.