cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can not check usage

cwescott92
Freshman

Can not check usage

• This is my second request for help on this matter. I have not been able to check My Usage or order tokens for the last 2 weeks. I get the error message: Bandwith cannot be checked at this time. (CC:Fap-1). 

I usually have to order tokens, so I would like this fixed please.

6 REPLIES 6
Liz

Re: Can not check usage

Hi cwescott92,

Thank you for reaching out and posting the error message you're getting. I'm also having trouble checking your token information, so let me escalate this to our engineers. I'll post back once I have any updates for you.

Your patience and understanding are much appreciated.

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Cbethge
New Poster

I am in the same situation, usage doesn't show on any device, not on Windows PC, not on Android phone (through the app), for several weeks now. When I call, support tells me he web portal undergoes an update, so they won't do anything. I am getting the same message 'Bandwidth cannot be checked at this time, CC: Fap-1'. I cannot buy tokens either. 

An webpage update should not take several weeks. 

I apologize if since is not really an answer but chiming in the complaint about the same issue.

I hope someone with competence will read this and act.

I also tried opening a support ticket...well, that was closed the next day and referring to phone support...and the circle is closed. can't go anywhere with this. Very frustrating.

Thanks for listening.

[removed email for your privacy and protection]

Liz

Hi Cbethge,

Thanks for posting and letting me know, this helps. I've let the engineers know there are multiple people seeing this message. 

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

auntbbrownie
New Poster

I cannot check my usage either.  I get this message on the usage page:  Bandwidth cannot be checked at this time. CC:  Fap-1.  This has happened since last week.  Please help!

@cwescott92 wrote:
  • This is my second request for help on this matter. I have not been able to check My Usage or order tokens for the last 2 weeks. I get the error message: Bandwith cannot be checked at this time. (CC:Fap-1). 

I usually have to order tokens, so I would like this fixed please.

Liz

Good morning auntbbrownie,

Welcome to the community and thank you for posting. Engineering is aware and is planning on performing an update later this week to address this message. In the meantime, you can still check your usage via your System Control Center (SCC). To access the SCC, type in 192.168.0.1 in your browser and hit enter.

Liz

Good morning folks,

Thank you for your patience while we worked to address this. Engineering informed me that this should be fixed now. Please let me know if you're still seeing the message.