cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Christmas and New Year break is either here or starting in the next couple of days.....

Assistant Professor

Re: Christmas and New Year break is either here or starting in the next couple of days.....

Yea, just chilling enjoying the 55 degree weather, everyone is welcome to their white Christmas. Supposed to be mid 60's tomorrow. Props to another "cold one" though. Smiley Happy

Oh, wife got me a sweet Stihl pole saw for Christmas. Grrrrrr......man toy!
Associate Professor

Re: Christmas and New Year break is either here or starting in the next couple of days.....

Honorary Alumnus

Mine is actually running very good today considering the holiday and cloud cover so thick you could cut it with a knife.

Associate Professor

If I am not mistaken, you are on a beam that had Ultra, so it's probably less congested than mine... Mine's one of the baddies because of how few have access to landline solutions.
Distinguished Professor III

Mine's in the crawl phase right now, as well.  I don't think I could watch a GIF.  LOL. 

AMD FX-6100 | Samsung 250GB 840 EVO SSD | Western Digital Blue 500GB HDD | 16GB DDR3-1866 | EVGA Geforce GTX 550ti | Windows 10 Pro 64-bit
Honorary Alumnus

While I currently have Ultra it is no longer offered in my Zip so I can only assume that some saturation has occurred.

Makes you wonder if perhaps Beams are not further subdivided in to "cells" or some thing to define an even smaller geographical location as Ultra was offered not by beam but by address/zip code?

Honorary Alumnus

"I don't think I could watch a GIF."

Lets try:

I've seen that thing dozens of times, but it still makes me laugh. 

AMD FX-6100 | Samsung 250GB 840 EVO SSD | Western Digital Blue 500GB HDD | 16GB DDR3-1866 | EVGA Geforce GTX 550ti | Windows 10 Pro 64-bit
Highlighted

Mine is at a crawl as well. I guess misery loves company. hahahaha

I just got a blazing fast 947Kbps!  Woo hoo!