cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Clear Blue Skies and I Can't Get Out of the Red Zone for Download on Speedtest! What Gives?

Sophomore

Clear Blue Skies and I Can't Get Out of the Red Zone for Download on Speedtest! What Gives?

Coming up on a year now with Hughes, speed has never increased!  Now, for some reason, it's so slow on download I thought it was going to send me a message to just try again later!  Clear skies over NW Oregon today!  Never have been able to do any streaming with it, but this isn't even wanting to load text!  

3 REPLIES 3

Re: Clear Blue Skies and I Can't Get Out of the Red Zone for Download on Speedtest! What Gives?

Hi Myhill,

Thank you for postingm, I'm sorry to hear this. Please check your private messages (PM) in the top right corner of the community page as I've sent you a PM to further address your concerns.

Thanks,
Liz

Did my post answer your question? Accept as Solution to help others find it faster.--------------------------------->

Re: Clear Blue Skies and I Can't Get Out of the Red Zone for Download on Speedtest! What Gives?

Mine is slower than old dial up
Up load faster than down load
Should be 25mbs. And its 2mbs
Distinguished Professor IV

@Bobgreer wrote:
Mine is slower than old dial up
Up load faster than down load
Should be 25mbs. And its 2mbs

2Mbps is about 45 times the speed of dialup.  

Replied in your other thread.  

AMD FX-6100 | Samsung 250GB 840 EVO SSD | Western Digital Blue 500GB HDD | 16GB DDR3-1866 | EVGA Geforce GTX 550ti | Windows 10 Pro 64-bit