cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Notifications: Part Deux

Distinguished Professor III

Community Notifications: Part Deux

• Community notifications are showing up in Webmail.
  • Webmail is set up to forward emails to an external account. 
  • Webmail is not forwarding emails to the external account. 
  • Grumble. 
20 REPLIES 20

Re: Community Notifications: Part Deux

Hi maratsade,

Thanks for bringing this to my attention. This sounds like Gabe's predicament as well. Is the external account also an MSN address?

-Liz

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

No, it's icloud. 

@Liz wrote:

Hi maratsade,

Thanks for bringing this to my attention. This sounds like Gabe's predicament as well. Is the external account also an MSN address?

-Liz

Thanks, maratsade. I'll escalate this and post back once I have any news.

Your cooperation, patience, and understanding are much appreciated.

Thanks,

Liz

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Update: now notifications have stopped entirely -- they're not even going to Webmail. 

Good morning, 

Thanks for this update, maratsade. Let me get in touch with the usual suspects.

-Liz

Tutor

@maratsade wrote:

Update: now notifications have stopped entirely -- they're not even going to Webmail. 

Hope you dont mind, Im going to piggyback on @maratsade  here

@Liz They are stopped for me also. and I am not forwarding anywhere.

That's fine, kitnbob. When did this start happening for you. Are notifications still enabled in your Notification settings? To check your settings, click your profile icon and select Settings to get to this settings page:

-Liz

Tutor

@Liz wrote:

That's fine, kitnbob. When did this start happening for you. Are notifications still enabled in your Notification settings? To check your settings, click your profile icon and select Settings to get to this settings

I was first alerted to the email problem when I read Gabe's thread.

I started receiving notification emails during your trooubleshooting on 12/08-12/09 then it quit again (grin) but MSN block has been removed. (grin)

Presently there are no emails to my Windows live client or the Zimbra client

The settings are enabled for the default emmediately.

Distinguished Professor IV

@maratsade wrote:

Welcome to my world.  😛

Ryzen 5 3400G | MSI B450M Pro-M2 MAX | 16GB Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3000 | XPG SX8200 Pro 512GB NVMe | Windows 10 Pro