cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Connecting to gateway down

New Poster

Connecting to gateway down

Hi

I’m seeing 12.7.1 (a transmit problem has occurred) under state code.

Tried a power cycle. No luck. Weather is fine. Built in self test passed in all categories.

I’m thinking based on other posts here there is a misalignment with the satellite. I work in Tech support and am very tech savvy. I find it absolutely ludicrous to charge customers $125 to come and service your equipment. Need some assistance in getting back online without having my pockets raided. Thanks

*update* after further reading and seeing that my Receive strength is 110 and under software download status I see updating....thinking now there may be maintenance going on or something on Hughesnet's end. Can someone please look into this ASAP and get back to me? I work remote and need internet at home to do my job. This is SUPER URGENT and I would greatly appreciate a quick response and resolution. Thank you
4 REPLIES 4
Professor

Re: Connecting to gateway down

This is likely an issue (such as weather) at the ground station.   These codes are usually transitory; are you still seeing it?  

The HN reps on the site are usually here 9-6, but this can vary.  Hope this gets resolved for you quickly!

Hi Ksahn770,

I see it's your first post here, so welcome to the community! Please private message me your site account number (SAN) starting with DSS so I can pull up your account and run diagnostics on your HughesNet equipment. 

(Champs: We had some changes on our backend so e-mail addresses are no longer associated with newer HughesNet accounts, this is why I'm asking for the SAN.)

Your cooperation, patience, and understanding are much appreciated.

Thanks,
Liz

Did my post answer your question? Accept as Solution to help others find it faster.--------------------------------->

New Poster

Sent

Good morning Ksahn770,

Thank you for the information. I see you already have a dispatch created to address your connectivity issue. Please check your private messages (PM) in the top right corner of the community page as I've sent you a PM to further address your concerns.

Thanks,
Liz

Did my post answer your question? Accept as Solution to help others find it faster.--------------------------------->