cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Connectivity Issues/ tech issues

New Poster

Connectivity Issues/ tech issues

We have been having issues every other week since we upgraded to Gen5. Today I came back from a walk and no internet so I went to the website to see the stats on our system and got a 2.1.1 error the tech that installed the system has been out once since the initial install the last time he literally sat in the car and didn’t even look at our dish or come inside. I have done everything humanly possible to troubleshoot and reboot the system but still get the error (checking cables, resetting router/modem) Help please !? I am getting frustrated that this keeps happening and I am paying for the service fee each time.
Tags (1)
3 REPLIES 3
Professor

Re: Connectivity Issues/ tech issues

That error translates to "Unable to communicate with Outdoor Unit."  This may be something the reps on this site need to look at. If they need to dispatch a tech they will let you know. They should be here tomorrow after 9 am. 

Highlighted

Hello Chelseem88,

I see it's your first post here, so welcome to the community! After running and reviewing your site diagnostics, we have decided as a courtesy to dispatch a technician to do a complete review of your site due to the concerns you've been encountering. Your dispatch is currently scheduled for our earliest available slot: Wednesday, Nov 27, 2019 between 11:00 and 15:00. The tech will reach out to confirm the visit, so you can use that opportunity to reschedule if needed. 

Thanks,
Liz

Did my post answer your question? Accept as Solution to help others find it faster.--------------------------------->

Good morning Chelseem88,

Just checking up on your site since the tech visited. I see the HughesNet system is up and running with no errors, and no more 2.1.1 state code. If you have any other concerns, feel free to drop by the community again, we're here to help!

Thanks,
Liz

Did my post answer your question? Accept as Solution to help others find it faster.--------------------------------->