cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Considering Hughes Net as an ISP?

Highlighted

Considering Hughes Net as an ISP?

Aside from the incredible pervasive ignorance of their general staff, it is now apparent HughesNet does not even communicate well between departments!! In attempting to cancel the most lamentable excuse for a “service” in my lifetime, the incessant arguments and endless excuses has finally come to an end!  Amanda, one of the elite staffers I am told, offered me the option of cancelling my atrocious service, waiving any fees or return of equipment. After 2 hours and 43 minutes of attempting to communicate with a string of employees having the cumulative IQ of a line of fence posts, I think I’m finally done with this miserable assemblage of incompetents, save the pending regulatory agency complaints in process. 

If considering this company as an ISP, go for intensive therapy first. HughesNet insists you work for them more than they work for you! Their expensive service, when functional, is marginal at best and when you call to attempt to address a service issue, too bad. They have NO solutions, other than testing! Testing done on your time and at the expense of your meager data allowance. They then send you to this “place”, envisioned to be in the bowels of some medieval dungeon, where interminable trolls lurk in the shadows, telling you how insanely happy they are with their service and if you were just smarter, had an IT degree or used to drive spaceships, you’d really like HughesNet! What a stellar group of egotistical, technical “wizards" are herein encountered. 

BUYER BEWARE!!!!!
 These are dishonest, unethical and deceitful people, employed by a devious and dishonorable company. Pradman Kaul could learn much from an honest businessman. My attempt at doing business with HughesNet has given me a much greater appreciation for companies who actually CARE about customer satisfaction and are staffed with individuals having a command of the English language. HughesNet is only about customer volume. How deep can they put their hands into your pocket?  
110 REPLIES 110
Associate Professor

Re: Considering Hughes Net as an ISP?

Advanced Tutor

Maybe his horses were using his internet. They understood the computer better.

Don't let the door hit you. Where the good lord split you.   Bye,Bye.
Assistant Professor

The way it went down from what I remember with the posts is Amanda made the offer to cancel without ETF but you never replied saying OK. So, he did not create a case number with notes explaining it to the telephone customers representatives. That is how it works but I'm sure that is also her fault.

Feel free to make this your last topic here and move on so the rest of us can have a happy new year.

Well well....I am not to be disappointed after all! The trolls have emerged, slithering out from beneath their wet, slimy rocks, spewing what pitifully poor attempt at venom they can cumulatively muster. Don’t know where any of you thought you were going with your feeble attempts at further insults but, as it is, your still stuck with one another and your pathetic mutual morons admiration club. 

It is always pretty much the same with people such as yourselves. You find substance too challenging so you resort to attempting to insult and ridicule, never comprehending why. You just feel you have to.  No big thing, unless of course someone genuinely cared about you, then their  disappointment would be significant. But, you big ole tough guys don’t worry with stuff like that....you’d rather exercise your crippled egos with compiling insults. LOL. 

Enjoy your trip and your delusion. I’m pretty sure they compliment one another. 
Advanced Tutor

Myself I would rather be in this club, than any you are in. JMO
New Poster

mdhobbs I agree with your original post. Especially the last two paragraphs.

You were not offered an invitation! 
Advanced Tutor

Thank You . That is most positive thing you posted all night.