cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Consistently DISMAL speeds, day, night and weekends - IS THERE A FIX COMING?

Senior

Re: Consistently DISMAL speeds, day, night and weekends - IS THERE A FIX COMING?

And @Gwalk900 - can you tell me HOW to move it? I couldn't find any instructions to do that, I just purchased from my usage meter as instructed..

Freshman

Re: Consistently DISMAL speeds, day, night and weekends - IS THERE A FIX COMING?

Jezra - it is a place to start. Yes there are other places to make complaints. The more the merrier. I would also suggest social media.

"Aside from that government agency being anti-consumer and pro-ISP, they are the wrong agency to file a complaint with. You would be better off filing with the state and federal agencies that handle false advertising claims. "

Freshman

Speed_Test_950am_2-19-18.jpgSpeed_Test_415pm_2-19-18.jpgSpeed_Test_605pm_2-19-18.jpgSpeed_Test_735pm_2-19-18.jpgOBVIOUS prime-time throttling. NIGHTLY. 

In order:  9:50 a.m., 4:15 p.m., 6:05 p.m., 7:35 p.m. today (2/19/18).  What's corporate's response to this daily occurrence?  Surely it's not the "weather".

Distinguished Professor III

@happytexann wrote:

And @Gwalk900 - can you tell me HOW to move it? I couldn't find any instructions to do that, I just purchased from my usage meter as instructed..

As mentioned on your other thread, something is going goofy with your tokens, as they definitely are banked (moved) and being used, as is shown in your Usage Meter, but not on your Usage page.   Nor are you being released from FAP.  It makes ZERO sense.  Hopefully the reps answer soon on your original thread.  

AMD FX-6100 | Samsung 250GB 840 EVO SSD | Western Digital Blue 500GB HDD | 16GB DDR3-1866 | EVGA Geforce GTX 550ti | Windows 10 Pro 64-bit
Distinguished Professor III

@Songbird_62 wrote:

What's corporate's response to this daily occurrence?  Surely it's not the "weather".

If you would like help with your issue, please start a new topic, which you can do here.... https://community.hughesnet.com/t5/forums/postpage/board-id/TechSupport 

AMD FX-6100 | Samsung 250GB 840 EVO SSD | Western Digital Blue 500GB HDD | 16GB DDR3-1866 | EVGA Geforce GTX 550ti | Windows 10 Pro 64-bit