cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data Allowance

Liz

Re: Data Allowance

Thank you Kory, I'm so glad you've found our community beneficial, this is why we are here! Don't be a stranger; feel free to post back with any experiences that could help other HughesNet subscribers. Smiley Happy

-Liz
If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Slow performance? Click me!

skipper47

I was also led to believe that i had unlimited data usage.
Geraldine Chamb

I, too, was told or lead to believe I could use all the date I wanted altho they didn't tell it was "unlimited". I live alone and had high usage, when I am not ever home. STRANGE!!!! I can't wait to resign my relationship with HUGHES. I have no telephone use. For the last week, it has been off/on use. BUT NOW THERE IS NONE!!! No call back either.
tedc57

Me too. I signed up Mar 31th used my anytime data. Paid May 3rd and no reload of anytime data. Still using bonus data. Computer is slow...way slow.
BirdDog
Assistant Professor

Bonus data is only used between 2-8 AM. What date is shown in Status Meter beside Anytime Data Cycle Usage? Reset date can also be viewed on the meter located here: http://192.168.0.1/