cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data usage

Highlighted

Data usage

Why is there no data usage showing from my refill date on 10/10/16? Is there another app like glasswire, my modem and wifi are connected to a desktop running windows xp.
69 REPLIES 69
Highlighted
Honorary Alumnus

Re: Data usage

That is a usage "history". You might take a peek at the "usage meter" at the modems SCC (192.168.0.1) and check you connection (the above meter has to update) and remaining data allowance.
Highlighted
Assistant Professor

A bit off topic but would really suggest moving away from XP as there are no longer any security updates being published for it.
Highlighted
Distinguished Professor IV

As another has stated, you should seriously consider upgrading your OS or moving to another type.  XP was a great OS, no doubt one of the best ever released by Microsoft, but it's service cycle is over, and you may very well be open to attacks as we speak due to the OS no longer receiving security patches.  And it really doesn't matter if you no longer use it for anything that requires  your personal information, as the e-trail, so to speak, to your personal info is already there.  You're vulnerable.  Just a heads up. 

Ryzen 5 3400G | MSI B450M Pro-M2 MAX | 16GB Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3000 | XPG SX8200 Pro 512GB NVMe | Windows 10 Pro
Highlighted

Hi DG

I'm going to go out on a limb and say you are asking about an alternative to GlassWire because they don't support XP Smiley Happy Like the others have mentioned, you should consider moving away from that OS. I'm actually super surprised the Status Meter works on it!

In any case, your question confuses me a little.. Did you want to see how much data you have used since the 10th or how much data you have left?

Can you check in http://supportcenter.myhughesnet.com and see if there is data usage showing for the 10th and later?  I noticed you don't have the 10th-13th listed in that picture, so that is a little odd. Let me know!

Thanks
Amanda
Highlighted

NetWorx is still supported on XP at last check... but in general agreement that it's time to move on from XP if possible.
Highlighted

Hi Amanda. I do not have status meter on my XP desktop. I do not have the funds to replace right now. I got the screenshot from my laptop that runs windows 7. Every meter I check I can not see past my refill date of 10/10. I think it use to show my daily usage, now I can not see that. Sorry for the confusion. Is there a way to connect hughes net modem and dlink router to a laptop?
Highlighted

Have needed to for a loong time. Plan to when money is right. Thanks for your help.
Highlighted

Thanks for your help. Hope to replace very soon.
Highlighted

Thanks for your help. Plan to move to new computer soon. Do you know of any money trees around, LOL. By the way I love labs, aweome dogs.