cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Divices register "no internet service"

New Poster

Divices register "no internet service"

As internet is dropped then trying to reconnect my devices show no internet connection available. Turning modem off and restarting seems to help for a moment. Within an hour or so it will drop again. Speeds are very slow. However when I do a check the speed seems good, but pages take forever to load. Seems like I'm waiting on dial up. Any suggestions? Have talked to tech support often, does not produce results.
2 REPLIES

Re: Divices register "no internet service"

Pamala,

Welcome to the community and thank you for posting. I apologize for the slow speeds you are receiving. I have run some diagnostics on your account and the first thing I noticed is that there are 2 devices connected to the 5 GHz network getting a fair to poor signal. I would recommend switching them to the 2.4 GHz network for better signal quality to the modem.

In regards to your slow speeds, I have made some adjustments to the modem in hopes this improves the ongoing issue of slow connection. Also, please be aware that there are thunderstorms going on at the gateway dish where you receive the signal from, this can cause intermittent service. Please let me know if you have any further questions.

Thank you,

-*Felicia*

Re: Divices register "no internet service"

Pamala,

It's been a while since we last heard from you, so we will close this thread. If you still have concerns, please start a new thread and include a detailed explanation so we can better assist you.

Thanks,

*Felicia*