Hughesnet Community

Does anyone know the proper settings for a Cradle point MBR1400 router with Hughesnet?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
optyman

Does anyone know the proper settings for a Cradle point MBR1400 router with Hughesnet?

I have a Cradle point MBR1400 expensive modem carried over from a Mifi air card that allowed me to setup several Wifi access point connections with control. I can get my primary connection setup and even at times secondary connections, but over the next day without a reboot the secondary connections no longer have internet, but remain connected to my devices. I would like to keep the wifi connections separate to monitor, schedule & usage. I did change the IP address so it didnot have conflicts and have played around with various other settings. Any suggestions? Not much material out on the web regarding this combination. Equipment: Hughes HT1100, Cradle point MBR1400. Experience 10 to 22mbps download, 0.75 to 1.25mbps upload.
2 REPLIES 2
BirdDog
Assistant Professor

Sounds like a timeout/handshake issue. Latest firmware? https://cradlepoint.com/firmware
Amanda

Sounds that way to me too - have you checked the DHCP lease time on the modem? Is your router set as a  DHCP server to the rest of your network? Maybe just a few tweaks and we can get you going again

Thanks
Amanda