cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dont ever get HughesNet

Re: Dont ever get HughesNet

All good here and these people have been gracious and truthful at every question. I put mine on roof cause that is where the best signal is.  The installer would have put it anywhere I wanted if there was a signal clear to sky. The FCC oh yea call them and let them know to get out of the way so they can boost the upload speed lol.  As far as those in this forum some of the question they answer on many issues related to things that are not even about Hughes service. I would charge real money for. While your at it let some one know that all the ATT and Verizon services and such like them ,after you use up 10 to 22 gigs your speed is crap they cut it to nothing and still charge you 15 bucks per gig on overage. Home broadband system unlimited = 1.5meg down and 512k up if you are close enough to tower if not you need a bb/antenna all this = over 500 to 700 bucks start up and 129 bucks per month service. That service is like watching grass grow. Hughs net = 0.00 start up cost and they dont charge overage and still let you check your email and such. Plus cost per month is less to boot.  Calling people in other countries names cause they don't speak English that well, is childish and stupid. You get more bees with honey than crap. Work with these people here from what I see they will go out of their way to help and to me that says a lot about the people at Hughes. For those people that work with Hughes in other counties right on I am thankful that you learned a most difficult language to be able to understand me. I also apologize for some of my fellow countryman and their mean spirited remarks. I know for a fact that being mean,nasty and ugly even if it is true will not make your internet better.                        

So Michael, Tell me how is it going with your complaint. Has trolling others posts helped fix your problem. If you won't help yourself go troll somewhere else

Hello,
It has been over a week since we've heard from you! If you are still having the same concerns, please feel free to create an updated post.

Thank you
Amanda