cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dropped calls

Highlighted
Freshman

Dropped calls

I'm not sure of the date but I recently called customer service about my dropped calls issue. The problem is, HN wants me to call them, but not from the HN service, but that's all I have. I got voice service because I can't get a signal at home on my cell, but it's a joke, I don't use it a lot, but when i do, it will usually drop the call. I was just speaking to my mother, who is I'll, and the call dropped both times i called her, so i said i would call when i go to town from my cell. What's the point of having phone service if you can't make it through a normal conversation without the call hanging up?? Please fix this or let me out of the contract.
Tags (1)
1 REPLY

Re: Dropped calls

Hi TLively65,

Thanks for posting, we certainly would like to address your concerns. I pulled up your account and ran remote diagnostics on your site, and from what I can see everything is working normally. We do have other customers in the same boat as you, so engineering is already investigating and working on a resolution for the dropped calls. Your patience and understanding are appreciated while they work to address this.

Please check your private messages in the top right corner of the community page as I've sent you a PM to further address your concerns.

Thanks,
Liz

Did my post answer your question? Accept as Solution to help others find it faster.--------------------------------->