cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EVEN MORE PROBLEMS WITH ZOME ALARM

Highlighted
New Poster

EVEN MORE PROBLEMS WITH ZOME ALARM

Zone alarm is still not working properly with windows 10. Even with the external link posted on many of the fourms to directly download the windows 10 version from the website and then entering your product key. Zone alarm continually says the subscription will end in 30 days. However, unlike before.. the full zonealarm security is not working. It is now treating us as actual trail users.. with specs like threat emulation not working. Although just before a few days ago threat emulation is not working. I will attach a picture to show you what my version currently looks like.
3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
New Poster

Re: EVEN MORE PROBLEMS WITH ZOME ALARM

A few days ago threat emulation was working**
Highlighted

Hi sydhendricks89,

Welcome and thanks for posting. I'd like to help address your concerns and see if we can reproduce this on our copy in the test lab. Our lab closed for the day, but we'll try tomorrow when it reopens. In the meantime, have you already contacted the live chat for immediate help? http://www.zonealarm.com/support/ Please let us know what they suggest.

-Liz
If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Highlighted
New Poster

They suggested calling hughesnet and talking to tech support... However one of the reason I have to use hughesnet as my internet provider is because I live in the middle of no where with terrible cellphone reception. My zone alarm is now saying it is expired hjk;'.png