Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Email Addreses Not Working

New Poster

Email Addreses Not Working

To all,

Going to try again to see if I can get a response from somebody:

To all,

Seem to have some issues with some Email addresses not working properly. I can send Emails from my .mil (military) account and they arrive both in my Outlook and in Hughes Webmail but when I try to send to that Email account using Outlook or Hughes Webmail they get kicked back. I get the following error message "A message that you sent could not be delivered to one or more of its recipients. This is a permanent error. The following address(es) failed:" and then it lists the Email address which in this case is a .mil address. The majority of my Email addresses work just not the .mil one. Any potential solutions???

I received the following Email errors:

This message was created automatically by the mail system (ecelerity).

A message that you sent could not be delivered to one or more of its recipients. This is a permanent error. The following address(es) failed:

>>> john.xxxxx.civ@mail.mil (while not connected): 554 5.4.7

>>> [internal] exceeded max retries without delivery

A message that you sent could not be delivered to one or more of its recipients. This is a permanent error. The following address(es) failed:

>>> sales@dirtkingfabrication.com (reading BANNER): 554 p3plibsmtp03-15.prod.phx3.secureserver.net bizsmtp 69.168.97.48 has been blocked for the day, for attempting to mail too many invalid recipients. IB113   <http://x.co/rlbounce>

Another:

>>> joey@sdhqoffroad.com (reading BANNER): 554 p3plibsmtp02-07.prod.phx3.secureserver.net bizsmtp 69.168.97.48 has been blocked for the day, for attempting to mail too many invalid recipients. IB113   <http://x.co/rlbounce>

Anyone got any answers? Is there some sort of filter turned on in the Hughes Email servers?????

Thanks!

2 REPLIES 2
Assistant Professor

Re: Email Addreses Not Working

Have you scanned for malware? Kinda looks like your email address has been hijacked. 

And if using HughesNet as an email server then you'll also get locked down. Can't send hundreds of addresses in aa day.

New Poster

Re: Email Addreses Not Working

Did a scan and didn't pick up any malware. Do it regularly and have not picked up any malware for years.

I am a new customer and account was only established a week or so ago. Want to say it seems unlikely Email address would have been hi-jacked. Have really limited use of it so far to avoid spammers.

The last two Email errors were only Emailed a few times by me.