cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Extremely Slow Speeds.

Re: Extremely Slow Speeds.

Good morning Marsha, 

Great! Once I get confirmation from the engineers I'll PM you the dial in number and code to join.

Please be prepared to use your computer to browse or stream video, and be able to access your HughesNet modem in case you need to power cycle. Have an ethernet cable handy to directly connect the computer to the modem, or have it already connected before the call.

Thanks,

Liz

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Hi Marsha,

Please check your PMs, we're a go for 10 am tomorrow. 

-Liz

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Hello Chris!

I'm happy to hear how this morning's troubleshooting session went with engineering. Thank you again for your time, it really helps us try to improve for all of our customers. 

We'll keep this thread open for you to document anything you notice as you continue to monitor your system performance. I will also be running checks periodically today.

-Liz