cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Extremely slow...websites timing out

New Poster

Extremely slow...websites timing out

For the last few days I have been unable to fully use internet on any device in my house.  MOst sites end up timing out when you try and open anything within it.  Every once in a while it will work and I can do a couple of clicks before it ends up timing out.  Today I bought a new router thinking that would help but still same issue.  My Download speeds are >20 but upload is .08, is the slow upload the problem?  When I run all the other checks it says everything is working.  Echostar XVII, Beam 13, Gateway 6, Outroute ID 16

2 REPLIES 2
Distinguished Professor III

Re: Extremely slow...websites timing out

@jzh1119

Sorry no one has answered as of yet.  Are you still experiencing this issue?  

AMD FX-6100 | Samsung 250GB 840 EVO SSD | Western Digital Blue 500GB HDD | 16GB DDR3-1866 | EVGA Geforce GTX 550ti | Windows 10 Pro 64-bit

Re: Extremely slow...websites timing out

Hi jzh1119,

My apologies for the late response. I've run diagnostics on your system and see that your dish is misaligned. We will need to send a technician to re-point it. This will be at no cost to you. I will create the workorder for the technician and choose the nearest date, but their office will call you to confirm in case you need to reschedule.

Thank you,

Amanda