cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Failed Connection

Highlighted

Re: Failed Connection

Woody, 

I ask if the issue persists in a non-Firefox browser, as the root cause may be Firefox-related. Please let me know at your convenience.

Your cooperation, patience, and understanding are much appreciated.

-Liz

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Highlighted
Senior

OK, will give a try, but not optimistic about getting usable data...

BTW, throughput is been horrible lately.  No suggestions, ever, have helped.   TMN just reported 38.5 Mbps but it took 2-3 minutes to login to ATT / DirecTV.  Also had to reload "View My Channels" twice for it to work !!    Every now and again web connections work as expected, but...

An interesting observation:  I ran out of data two days before the 20MB got reloaded.   What was interesting is that web loads were typically unaffected by being throttled back.  Same speeds as with data.   The exception was some video like youtube.  Those would not load at all.

Woody

Highlighted
Senior

While the error persists, the frequency has reduced over the past week or two.   So, it is unlikely that I will be able to collect enough data to further trouble shoot.   I will just hope the reduced frequency will continue...

Woody

Highlighted
New Poster

It's the norm. God save me from Hughes.

Highlighted
Distinguished Professor II

What do you base your "it's the norm" assessment on? Do you have data you can use as evidence?

You don't need God to save you from HughesNet. You're free to cancel any time. 

dgd wrote:

It's the norm. God save me from Hughes.