Did you mean: 

GEN 5 Wifi

New Poster

GEN 5 Wifi

Wifi Dropping out and resetting 

4 REPLIES
Professor

Re: GEN 5 Wifi

You may want to provide some more information.  Gen 4 or Gen 5, are you seeing any errors in the system control center, is there bad weather, etc? I'm sure others will add more. 

*I am not a Hughesnet employee or representative. This is a customer-to-customer tech support community, and I am a customer.

Senior Instructor

@CMBecker

There used to be a problem with early versions of the HT2000w firmware that would cause the 5GHz band wifi to turn off, but I thought they fixed that.

When you go to http://192.168.0.1/limited.html#!/general/summary (and without disclosing your SAN/DSS number) what software version is showing in the upper right?

* Disclaimer: I am a HughesNet customer and not a HughesNet employee. All of my comments are my own and do not necessarily represent HughesNet in any way.
Alum

Hello CMBecker! Welcome to the community and thanks for posting. I located your account and look into your system and was able to find there's some intermittent connectivity happening. I've made some adjustments to your modem to help improve your service that can take a few hours before any noticeable changes occur. 

If your issues still persist, please don't hesitate to let me know, so I can address the issue accordingly.

-Brooke

Highlighted
Alum

It's been a while since we last heard from you, so we will close this thread. If you still have concerns, please start a new thread and include a detailed explanation so we can better assist you.

Thank you.

-Brooke