cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Gen 5 WiFi issues

Highlighted
New Poster

Gen 5 WiFi issues

I got my gen 5 HT2000W working, and I connected to the WiFi on my smartphone, and it works just fine, but neither of the networks will come up on my laptop. I can connect my laptop via LAN but I would really like to connect to the WiFi. Any tips?
2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted

Re: Gen 5 WiFi issues

Hi km1101,

I see it's your first post here, so welcome to the community! Thanks for posting, how old is the laptop? I wonder if the age of the network adapter might be a factor in this case. Have you been able to connect that laptop to wifi networks in general lately?

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Highlighted

Re: Gen 5 WiFi issues

Hi km1101,

We're closing this thread since we never got a reply from you. If you still have concerns, please start a new thread and include a detailed explanation so we can more effectively help you.

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.