cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Gladly cancelled HughesNet

Gladly cancelled HughesNet

Will rely on my Sprint phone service for more reliable access to the internet and Gmail!  HughesNet ... Goodbye and Good riddance! 
4 REPLIES 4
Alum

Re: Gladly cancelled HughesNet

Hi Doreen,

Thanks for posting and leaving feedback. We are sorry that our service was unable to meet your needs. However we do hope everything goes well with Sprint.

- Chris

Why did technical support tell me the service I've had for years isn't available anymore because the "sattelite" I've been using isn't working anymore, and my connection has been manipulated to not work 3/4th time. They told me the only solution is to go to Gen 4, and that I can either buy modem from them or rent it with 1 yr. contract. I've not been happy with my service price for yrs and now they are saying I have to upgrade and pay more?! It is not my will to upgrade. Why can't I just continue the service I have? I may look into going with Dish Network.
Alum

Hi Research,

Do you have a recent case number so that I can pull up your account and investigate? 

- Chris

Research777,

Just a little FYI.... Dish Network is a Hughesnet re-seller. Just so you are aware. I'm sure Chris will be able to straighten this out.