cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Grate download speed lousy upload speeds in Grass Valley Ca

Grate download speed lousy upload speeds in Grass Valley Ca

My download speeds are grate 20 mbps+- but my upload speeds are terrible 200+- kbps makes anything interactive not possible games any help?

6 REPLIES 6

Re: Grate download speed lousy upload speeds in Grass Valley Ca

Nope been like this since I went to Echostar

Hi TripleMRanch, 

Thanks for posting. I ran diagnostics on your site and the equipment appears to be working normally. I'd like to inquire about your slow speed concerns with engineering, however can you please run upload tests using the 4 MB filesize on testmy.net?

Your cooperation, patience, and understanding are much appreciated.

Thanks,
Liz

Did my post answer your question? Accept as Solution to help others find it faster.--------------------------------->

Good morning TripleMRanch,

Thank you for your patience while we continue to investigate. One of our top engineers requested to review my escalation for this particular issue, so that's good. Once I have any more news to share I'll let you know.

Your patience and understanding are much appreciated.

Thanks,
Liz

Did my post answer your question? Accept as Solution to help others find it faster.--------------------------------->

Good morning TripleMRanch,

Thank you for your patience. Engineering completed network updates last night to improve service. Please monitor your system performance and let us know how it goes.

Your cooperation, patience, and understanding are much appreciated.

Thanks,
Liz

Good morning TripleMRanch,

It's been a while since we last heard from you, so we will close this thread. If you still have concerns, please start a new thread and include a detailed explanation so we can more effectively help you.

Thanks,
Liz