cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Greedy Lying HughesNet Reps 2

Mislead

Greedy Lying HughesNet Reps 2

Greedy Lying HughesNet Reps seems to sum it up. I made it abundantly clear that I have no cell service at my home so I have to use wifi calling. I live in the middle of nowhere, am disabled and need my phone for emergencies. My phone has not worked properly since having Hughesnet installed. I feel like a fool. I have not been taken this bad advantage of in a long time. People have told me they just are not going to bother calling me anymore because they can't understand what I say and only get every 3rd jumbled word.
3 REPLIES 3
maratsade
Distinguished Professor IV

Re: Greedy Lying HughesNet Reps 2

You look even more foolish than you feel. There's no need for your first impression here to be as a rude, insulting, and melodramatic person.  Why not state your problem clearly and politely and give the Hughesnet people on this site a chance to investigate your situation and come up with solutions for you?   I get you're upset about things not working the way you expected them to work, but you may want to remember you get more flies with honey than with vinegar. 

Liz

Hi Tresa,

Welcome to the community and thank you for posting, I'm sorry to hear this. We can certainly look into requesting your sales call for review to determine whether the sales rep set the appropriate expectations. I'll post back once I get the results. Your patience and understanding are much appreciated.

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Slow performance? Click me!

Liz

Hi Tresa,

Thanks for waiting patiently while your case was investigated. Please check your private messages (PM) in the top right corner of the community page as I've sent you a PM to further address your concerns.

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Slow performance? Click me!