cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HN9000S - Detailed download allowance information is not currently available

HN9000S - Detailed download allowance information is not currently available

Is there a known issue, or maintenance going on right now with H9000S systems?

Since last night, around midnight ET, we've been unable to see our daily download allowance.  We've reset the modem a few times since and no change

This is what we see "Detailed download allowance information is not currently available."

Sys serial # J7 111000146612820G

Also noted that AWG attach info and AWG TOG Location were blank for a while in the system status after a reboot.

These entries were just changed to new info a few weeks ago when this was changed around to correct DNS issues.

This corrected itself after 5-10 minutes, luckily because I thought this would cause a big issue!

Terrible turbo page issues today as well, unable to connect!  Keeps going and staying down, resets don't help much if at all.

I guess maybe this is why the connection issues, Flagstaff, AZ (But would this also cause the allowance status problem?)
https://community.myhughesnet.com/hughesnet/topics/wierd-stuff

Thanks!
22 REPLIES 22

Re: HN9000S - Detailed download allowance information is not currently available

Hi Daavv3T

Is last night the first time you checked your data in a while, or had it worked before? We are currently aware of many or all HN9000 customers unable to see their data usage and that should be fixed on July 10th in an update to the website. I also just checked your account and see your gateway is the FLAAZ (Flagstaff, AZ) location which is currently under severe weather. As I said to Gwalk, it should pass soon. I do see they are expecting more storms tonight.

Let me know if you need anything else or have more questions, I'll be around!

Thanks
Amanda

Re: HN9000S - Detailed download allowance information is not currently available

Hi Amanda!

Thanks, it's always worked.  We check it all the time, at least 50 times a day or more, there's no way to survive on 500MB a day without looking at it all the time.

I did notice that about AZ, right as I was posting this.  I assumed that probably was causing the connection issues, but knew it wasn't causing the problem with viewing our daily allowance.

July 10th?  No way we can keep from FAP daily without being able to see our allowance.  Something changed last night that caused this, hope it can be fixed, our daily allowance is way to small to be able to go 10+ days without knowing how much is available at all time.
Distinguished Professor IV

If you only use a computer Glasswire might help in the meantime.

https://www.glasswire.com/

AMD Ryzen 5 3400G | XPG SX8200 Pro 500GB M.2 NVMe SSD | Western Digital Blue 500GB HDD | 16GB Corsair DDR4-3000 | Windows 10 Pro 64-bit

Hmmm... That means you must be on a Legacy plan. I wonder if our Legacy customers weren't having the other problem (mostly thinking out loud here) 

The only thing I can think of, looking at our reports, is that there was an Activation change window last night at 12:11AM EST. A few hours later there was an investigation and then our activation system for HN9000 systems went down. This could be the cause.
In the meantime, would going to http://192.168.0.1 and checking the download allowance there help any? I will also check our data usage tools to see what I can find. Immediately I did see our regular checking tool failed. I'll try others.

Thanks
Amanda

I appreciate the post, but that wont help as we have 3 users on all day long

Yes, we are on a terrible plan ha!

That's the cause, that's about right when it happened!

That's the page (you linked 192) I'm talking about, the system control center.  We check that all day long, always, and now cannot...  Since 12 AM last night

Hi Daavv3T

Just checked there - I can see it.. Can you show me what you see in a screenshot?

Distinguished Professor IV

I don't know that it will make a bit of difference, but try...

http://systemcontrolcenter.com/

AMD Ryzen 5 3400G | XPG SX8200 Pro 500GB M.2 NVMe SSD | Western Digital Blue 500GB HDD | 16GB Corsair DDR4-3000 | Windows 10 Pro 64-bit
Honorary Alumnus

In the short term you could use Dbirdman's Fap Alert:

http://www.datastormusers.com/hnFAPAlert.cfm

I used that for years on my 7000 system, long before there ever was an official meter.