cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HT2000W - Receive Up, Transmit Down

New Poster

HT2000W - Receive Up, Transmit Down

Happened all of a sudden. Weather good.

State Code: 12.7.2 - A transmit problem has occurred.
Summary Op State: Down
IP Gateway Status: Associating (but occasionally says Creating IGPW Pool before going back to Associating)
Sat Receive Strength:115

No Internet. I’ve rebooted the modem at least a dozen times. Sat transmit goes to up for about 30 seconds fully operational then goes into Down state where it stays.

Help.
3 REPLIES 3
Assistant Professor

Re: HT2000W - Receive Up, Transmit Down

Could be storms at your gateway.

* Disclaimer: I am a HughesNet customer and not a HughesNet employee. All of my comments are my own and do not necessarily represent HughesNet in any way.
Highlighted

Hello @DaddyRabbit,

Thank you for posting again. I am sorry to hear your service went down. After running diagnostics, it appears your service is currently back up and running, however, the monthly data usage has been exceeded. This will result in slower speeds until your next refresh date. I also see that your gateway location is in Duluth, MN. There have been a few thunderstorms recently, accompanied by heavy rain which is enough to interrupt service periodically and generate a 12.7.2 state code. If you are still pricing this issue, please follow the weather trend at your gateway location. If the weather is good at your site location and the gateway, but you are still experiencing intermittent connectivity, please let me know. 

-Damian 

@DaddyRabbit,

It's been a while since we last heard from you, so we will close this thread. If you still have concerns, please start a new thread and include a detailed explanation so we can better assist you.

-Damian