cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Had to upgrade to gen 5

Freshman

Re: Very BAD phone support

Worst phone support every, rude, disrespectful, hang up on you, poor communication skills.

Professor

Ratbag, you seem to have several issues with the service and with phone support. But this is not a phone support site, it is a tech support site -- if you have technical issues that need to be addressed, the community, which is made up of fellow customers and Hughesnet staff, is very willing and happy to help.  But you need to start your own topic and not add to other people's threads.  Starting your own topic will get you help faster.  The moderators are usually here M-F from 9-5 and someone will address your concerns; but you will be helped sooner if you create a new thread, state your issues politely and clearly, and wait your turn.  

Highlighted
Freshman

I have problems with both phone, tech, account and just plain rude people in general that disconnect you, do thousands of speed checks over & over againbut still doesn't solve anything. This service hasn't worked since day 1 and it hasn't even been a week & I have gotten no where after multiple emails, phone calls and chat sessions, I have now posted a sign in my yard & I do live on a main street by the beach about Hughes Net.

Professor

I'd be frustrated too in your situation.  Hang out here, and another customer or a moderator (Hughesnet employee) will address your concerns.  

Re: Had to upgrade to gen 5

Hi Merlin,

Welcome and thanks for posting. I can understand how frustrating it can be when phone support doesn't go as planned. We were having phone system issues recently, so that was causing the inadvertent disconnects, I apologize for that. Please check your private messages, as I addressed your billing concerns there.

If you have any service performance concerns, please let me know in detail what your experience is like and what you're trying to do. The diagnostics I just ran on your new Gen 5 system currently show all is well and running normally.

Thanks,
Liz

Did my post answer your question? Accept as Solution to help others find it faster.--------------------------------->

Re: Had to upgrade to gen 5

Good morning Merlin,

It's been a while since we last heard from you, so we will close this thread. If you still have service concerns, please start a new thread in the Tech Support board and include a detailed explanation so we can better assist you. As mentioned before, I've addressed your billing concerns via private message, so please review my message.

Thanks,
Liz

Did my post answer your question? Accept as Solution to help others find it faster.--------------------------------->