cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Heads up: SDO gateway having issues

Highlighted
Associate Professor

Re: Heads up: SDO gateway having issues

This (as well as TLS issues) may be happening again on SDO68. Noticed problems starting around 6am EDT this morning with a lot of dropped packets, etc.

* Disclaimer: I am a HughesNet customer and not a HughesNet employee. All of my comments are my own and do not necessarily represent HughesNet in any way.
Highlighted
Distinguished Professor II

I'm getting a lot of connection and reset errors.

@MarkJFine wrote:

This (as well as TLS issues) may be happening again on SDO68. Noticed problems starting around 6am EDT this morning with a lot of dropped packets, etc.

Highlighted
Associate Professor

@maratsade wrote:

I'm getting a lot of connection and reset errors.

That'd be it. So, whatever was affecting Boise, et. al. is now plaguing San Diego.

* Disclaimer: I am a HughesNet customer and not a HughesNet employee. All of my comments are my own and do not necessarily represent HughesNet in any way.
Highlighted
Associate Professor

Check that... GUESS WHO!!! 

The graph seems to start right around the time that the problems started this morning.

Highlighted
Distinguished Professor II

Century Link? No! Surely you jest. LOL

@MarkJFine wrote:

Check that... GUESS WHO!!! 

The graph seems to start right around the time that the problems started this morning.