cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I get to the Hughesnet Voice account management screens for my new Voice account?

New Poster

How can I get to the Hughesnet Voice account management screens for my new Voice account?

How can I get to the Hughesnet Voice account management screens for my new Voice account? The email confirming my subscription included the following instructions:

1. Navigate to supportcenter.myhughesnet.com.
2. Create an account, if you haven't already, and log in. To create an account, look for the ‘log in’ box towards the top left-hand side of your screen. Choose the option to ‘Set Up.’
3. Scroll down to Premium Services and click on the Manage link. Log in to the HughesNet Voice Self Care Portal. Here you can manage voicemail and call forwarding, transfer (port) your existing number to HughesNet Voice, and manage other enhanced calling features.

Unfortunately, the instructions don't match the screens on the new website to which the link included on my confirmation email directs me (supportcenter.myhughesnet.com).  Anybody have a solution?  Am I missing something?

1 REPLY 1

Re: How can I get to the Hughesnet Voice account management screens for my new Voice account?

Hi Tom!

Welcome and thanks for posting. We're working on updating those emails soon, I'm sorry for the confusion. Up to date screenshots and instructions are in the online setup guide, starting here on page 37: http://voice.hughesnet.com/activate/docs/innoQuickStart.pdf

Please let me know if you have additional concerns.

Thanks,
Liz
If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.