Ht2000w issues with service

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Lortega1980
Spectator

Ht2000w issues with service

I have been having issues with my modem for 7 days now i have called in 4 days in a row to be told my issue needs to go to advance technical support but there two busy call back later. My modem turns on and only power, recieve, LAN anf wifi are lite. Then all light up and modem turns off but power light stays on and it does this all over again.
3 REPLIES 3
GabeU
Distinguished Professor IV

@Lortega1980

I'm sure the reps here will help you, but they may not reply until at least Monday, as they are generally on M-F from approximately 8AM to 5PM EST.  However, in the meantime, please make sure to leave your modem plugged in so that the reps can perform remote diagnostics on your HughesNet equipment if they deem it necessary. 

Also, three other things.  First, please make sure that the coax cable connector at the back of the modem is finger tight.  It doesn't need to be any tighter than this, but it shouldn't be loose.  Also, please make sure that the power plug going into the back of the modem is fully inserted.  Don't take it out and reinsert it, as it's delicate.  Just make sure it's pushed in all the way.  Lastly, if your modem is plugged into a surge protector or power strip, try plugging it directly into an outlet to see if that makes any difference.  Power strips, and especially surge protectors, can sometimes affect the electricity throughput enough that it negatively affects the modem.  If it doesn't make any difference, please feel free to plug it back into the power strip or surge protector if you feel more comfortable with it being plugged into such, but please then leave it powered for the above mentioned remote diagnostics.    

@Liz

@Amanda

@Hal

@Wade

@Jorge

Liz

Hi Lortega1980,

I see it's your first post here, so welcome to the community!

After reviewing your case notes we have decided as a courtesy to dispatch a technician to do a complete review of your site due to the concerns you've been encountering. Your dispatch is currently scheduled for our earliest available slot: Saturday, Jun 23, 2018 between 05:00 PM-08:00 PM . Call us at 866.347.3292 and reference case #113200282 if you need to reschedule. Please let us know how the site visit goes.

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Slow performance? Click me!

Good morning Lortega1980,

Hope the site visit went smoothly. I pulled up your account and saw that you're back online! If you have any other concerns, feel free to drop by the community again. Have a good weekend!

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Slow performance? Click me!